PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk sebuah badan usaha milik negara Indonesia yang menyediakan berbagai macam jasa keuangan. Bank yang berkantor pusat di Jakarta ini adalah salah satu bank terbesar di Indonesia dalam hal jumlah aset, pinjaman, dan simpanannya. Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.
lokermedan.net –merupakan situs penyedia informasi lowongan pekrjaan di Medan dan Sumatera Utara. Berusahan menyajikan informasi Lowongan Kerja yang terbaru dan terupdate untuk para pencari kerja di Medan dan Sumatera Utara. jangan lupa untuk mengikuti chanel kami di FB lokerkmedann IG @lokermedan_net
Lowongan Kerja Medan PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
1. Officer Development Program Regional Business 2023
Job Description :
- Bank Mandiri is one of the biggest, leading financial institutions in Indonesia, providing services to customers with a wide array of banking, investing, asset management, and other sustainable financial products and solutions. We believe that digital technology would continue to change Indonesia’s banking landscape in the future, along with the rapid migration of people’s activities to digital channels. Having started the digital transformation journey long before the pandemic, Bank Mandiri reaffirms our commitment to accelerating digital transformation and innovation towards becoming the best modern, digital bank in Indonesia to provide a better life for customers through our integrated digital financial services.
- To support our aspirations, our various business segments, and our strong performance-driven culture across the organization, Bank Mandiri is committed to attracting and retaining high-quality talents across the country to assure our further accomplishments. You will be immersed in an exceptional and challenging work environment and surrounded by colleagues and leaders who are passionate to help you grow.
- The ODP Regional Business program prepares you for leadership roles across many functions and levels in Bank Mandiri, designed to develop leaders and professional Retail Bankers, equipped with the skills and knowledge in Retail funding, lending, transactions, and services. You will be trained by highly experienced bankers and leaders in various aspects of Retail Banking and leadership throughout your development journey. Starting off with an intensive in-class education followed by on-the-job training and rotation across different parts of the Bank. Your development journey will include job exposure in the Branch/ Area/ Regional Office and/or the Head Office of our retail business segment (e.g., branch, deposits, wealth management, retail loans, retail transactions, etc).
Minimum Qualifications :
- Local or International Bachelor’s graduates (S1) or Master’s/post-graduate (S2) in the relevant field of studies from a reputable University
- Grade Point Average:
- Bachelor’s degree (S1): minimum 3,00 on a 4,00 GPA scale, or equivalent
- Master’s degree (S2): minimum 3,20 on a 4,00 GPA scale, or equivalent
- Maximum age at selection:
- Bachelor’s degree (S1): 25 years old
- Master’s degree (S2): 27 years old
- Demonstrate professional dispositions with good networking and communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal communication
- No member of nuclear family currently works in Bank Mandiri (i.e., parents, siblings)
- Single, never been married, and willing to remain unmarried during the first year of the program’s journey
- Willing to be relocated all over Indonesia
Required Skills :
- Good networking skills in formal and non-formal approaches with various levels of correspondence
- Entrepreneurial, eager to connect with others, and willing to be part of related activities inside and outside of the organization to achieve goals
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills in inquiring and acquiring relevant, comprehensive information
- Excellent in communicating ideas, clearly and effectively to gain understanding and commitment from others
2. Officer Retail Brokerage & HNWI Bancassurance
Job Description :
- We are looking for a qualified Officer Retail Brokerage & HNWI Bancassurance to become part of Bank Mandiri core business. Prospective candidates must be Analyzing the marketing strategy for securities investment products, bancassurance, referrals, and insurance products according to the needs of Wealth Segment customers, and developing new products that can be investment alternatives for customers at least 2 years working experiences. Please refer to Job Description below:
- Formulating customer requirements for investment products in securities such as government bonds, corporate bonds, medium-term notes, and other securities transactions based on applicable regulations that align with the needs and risk profiles of customers, including referencing bancassurance products, in order to provide the best investment alternatives for Bank Mandiri customers.
- Conducting studies on investment products such as Primary Market Government Bonds, referral brokerage, bancassurance and other investment products based on applicable regulations to be marketed through Bank Mandiri.
- Developing investment products and procedures such as Primary Market Government Bonds, referral brokerage, and other investment products based on applicable regulations, based on analysis of customer needs.
- Coordinating to review and analyze alternative investment products offered by other business units or counterparties, including their objectives, structures, mechanisms, costs, and related risks.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as research, compliance, and operations, to ensure seamless service delivery.
- Ensuring that products and agreements meet customer needs and comply with internal and external regulations, and have received advice from relevant units.
- Minimum 2 years working experiences within in retail brokerage or bancassurance, with a focus on serving HNWI.
- Strong knowledge of investment products, securities markets, and bancassurance products.
- Have a Analytical mindset with the ability to assess financial data and market trends.
- Fluent in English (both oral & written).
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
3. Banking Staff
- Day-to-day office management
- Maintain administrative tasks such as filing and processing documents
- Perform ad-hoc administrative support functions / office management tasks
- Perform data management to support business unit operations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1), with minimum GPA 2,75 (out of 4,00) from relevant fields of study
- Maximum age at selection:
- 24,00 years old for fresh graduate candidates
- 26,00 years old for candidates with relevant experience of at least 2 years
- Presentable with good communication skills, both verbal and written
- For fresh graduate candidates, preferably single and never been married
- No integrity issue
- No members of the nuclear family currently works in Bank Mandiri (i.e. parents or siblings)
Jika tertarik dan memenuhi persyaratan lowongan ini, Silahkan mendaftar secara online melalui link dibawah ini:
Posisi 1 | DAFTAR
Posisi 2 | DAFTAR
Posisi 3 | DAFTAR
Paling lambat 31 Agustus 2023
Hati-hati terhadap segala bentuk jenis penipuan karena sejatinya pendaftaran lowongan pekerjaan itu gratis tidak ada biaya dalam bentuk apapun.